SIM Trainers are selected under a stringent process based on their professional and consulting experience, their expertise on the subject matter that they will be facilitating in, as well as their ability to relate to young people.
SIM Trainers typically have at least 10 years of professional working experience and 5 years consulting experience.
Trainers come on-board with various industrial backgrounds some of which could be a combination of local and regional exposure.
Hence students not only have an understanding the subject but will also gain a global perspective of the business working world.
SIM Trainers are also passionate in their roles and typically will exhibit the following essential behaviours:
- setting high delivery and engagement standards;
- providing intellectually challenging learning experiences;
- organising and managing classes to facilitate learning;
- nurturing a student-centered class culture;
- continually reflecting upon and enhancing their teaching