SIM Student Development Role & Responsibilities
- Providing administrative management of learning and development workshops, including selection, appointment and evaluation of trainers.
- Assuming a consulting role in the assessment and analysis of students’ learning and development needs.
- Tracking student engagement and trainers performance against mutually agreed-upon quality control measurements.
- Guiding and coaching students; scheduling learning and development workshops; removing or terminating trainers with unsatisfactory performance.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.