Discover SIM GE
Since its creation in 1984, Grenoble Ecole de Management has developed its role in France and abroad as a leader among French business schools.
Located in the heart of business district "Europole" and next to the World Trade Centre, Grenoble Graduate School of Business, the international school of Grenoble Ecole de Management, is a major player in the European and international affairs. It's programmes incorporate the concepts of Management, Technology and Innovation and are taught both in France and on the School's international campuses.
The Masters in International Business (MIB) is a convergent degree programme welcoming students from over 50 nationalities. The curriculum of the MIB programme is very intensive and students are trained by a pool of internationally recognised academics and professional experts who help them develop skills and knowledge required for successful global careers. The MIB programme is a solid launching pad for your global careers in every sector of business. We hope to welcome you as part of this unique, dynamic and enriching experience.
MIB Programme Director
Grenoble Graduate School of Busines
An education at SIM GE brings out the best in you
- Triple Crown Accreditations - Grenoble Ecole de Management is one of the few business schools (1% of schools worldwide) to hold the three business accreditations, distinguishing GEM as a leading international business school:
- AMBA (The Association of MBAs)
- AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Businesses)
- EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System)
- 6th in the Le Point French Business Schools ranking (February 2018)
- 26th in the QS World University Rankings: Masters in Management Ranking (2018)
- 21st in the Financial Times European Business School Ranking (December 2017)
- 33rd in the Financial Times Global Masters ranking for the Master in International Business (September 2017)
- 20th worldwide in The Economist Which MBA Guide for the Master in International Business (May 2017)