Discover SIM GE
With a distinguished history of academic achievement and an ambitious agenda for the future, The University of Manchester offers you a superb learning experience, rooted in a rich heritage and boosted by cutting-edge research and innovation.
Part of the prestigious Russell Group of universities, Manchester has much to offer you. The University is highly respected among academic and business communities - a reputation that its graduates also enjoy.
Our tradition of success in learning and research stretches back over 180 years, encompassing the birth of the modern computer, splitting of the atom and the founding principles of modern economics. Many more world- changing innovations have their roots here, at The University of Manchester. Rated fifth in the UK in terms of 'research power' in the last Research Excellence Framework, we enjoy a global reputation for our pioneering research, which enhances our problem-based approach to undergraduate learning.
Dr John Byrom, Programme Director for the BSc (Hons) in Management, Singapore,
Manchester Business School
- Manchester Business School is accredited by three major bodies - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), Association of MBAs, European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS)
The University of Manchester has 25 Nobel Prize winners amongst its current and former staff and students
- The University is ranked 5th in the UK, 8th in the Europe and 41st in the world by Shanghai Jiao Tong University Academic Ranking of World Universities 2015
- Largest global alumni community of any campus-based university in the UK, with 280,000 graduates across 200 countries
- The University is one of the country's major research Universities, rated 5th in the UK in terms of research power
- Manchester Business School is ranked 5th in the UK, 12th in Europe and 35th in the world by Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2015
SIM- The University of Manchester Graduation Ceremony, 9th May 2015
"I like that the programme requires us to be inquisitive and read beyond what is provided. A holistic education approach advocating peer discussion, idea generation and broad-based learning has prepared me to be a highly qualified individual."
Student, Class of 2014
BSc of Science (Honours) Management
The University of Manchester, UK