Discover SIM GE
One of Australia's original educational institutions founded in 1887, RMIT University now has 84,000 students, including more than 13,000 at postgraduate level.
• 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education
• 18th in the world and 3rd in Australia among universities less than 50 years old (2017-18 QS Top 50 Under 50 index)
• 17th in the world and the highest ranked in Australia for Art and Design (2017 QS World University Rankings by Subject)
• 28th in the world for Architecture and the Built Environment and 4th highest in Australia (2017 QS World University Rankings by Subject)
• Among the world's top 100 universities in Education; Engineering (Civil and Structural); Engineering (Electrical and Electronic); Computer Science and Information Systems; Communication and Media Studies; Development Studies; and Business and Management Studies (2017 QS World University Rankings by Subject)
• Among the world's top 150 universities in Accounting and Finance; Engineering (Chemical); and Engineering (Mechanical, Aeronautical and Manufacturing) (2017 QS World University Rankings by Subject)
• Over 36,000 SIM-RMIT graduates in 30 years of partnership
RMIT’s Bachelor programmes at SIM GE include Communication, Business & Management studies, and speciality programmes.
Professor Andrew MacIntyre
Deputy Vice-Chancellor Global Development
- Student Exchange programmes at the RMIT Melbourne campus
- Student Exchange programmes with RMIT's partners in Asia, US and Europe
- Opportunity to participate in annual job fairs, career talks, resume-writing courses and internships to groom work-ready graduates
"2017 marks 30 years of partnership with RMIT in our pursuit of delivering quality education. More than 3,000 SIM-RMIT graduates will be joining the workforce this year. SIM GE's holistic education framework, backed by RMIT's strong academic standing, has prepared them well for the future. I have every confidence that they will do well in their careers and wish them all the best."
Dr Lee Kwok Cheong
More than 3,000 SIM-RMIT University students graduated in August 2017 from the various Business, Finance, Logistics, Management, Communication, Marketing, Construction and niche programmes delivered at the SIM campus.