- Student Life in SIM GE
- Career Development
- Global Learning
- Student Development
- Student Representative Programme
- Learning Support
- Safety & Student Conduct
- Student Care
- Support & Services
The SIM Global Education Scholarship is awarded to outstanding local and international students to pursue Bachelor's degree programmes at SIM Global Education (SIM GE).
The categories of scholarships are:
Academic Excellence and Leadership
Awards are granted to outstanding students who have achieved academic excellence and demonstrated leadership qualities both in and outside the classroom.
Sports and Artistic Talent
Awards are granted to athletes who possess an impressive track record of achievement in sports or individuals with outstanding artistic talents.
- Outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ Level, Local Polytechnic Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications
- An impressive community contribution and co-curricular activities involvement record
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
VALUE OF SCHOLARSHIP
The award covers the following:
- course fees
- examination fees
- other compulsory fees
- book allowance
There is no bond attached to the scholarship.
There are two application periods per year:
Applicants must separately seek admission to their programmes of choice and must be accepted for admission before being awarded the scholarship.
All shortlisted candidates are required to undergo an interview by the SIM Global Education Scholarships Selection Panel. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SIM Global Education does not enter into any correspondence on the award of the Scholarship and reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of any SIM Global Education Scholarship without prior notice.
TENURE OF SCHOLARSHIP
The scholarship is tenable for the minimum period required to complete the full course of study, as stipulated by the programme.
|Application Period||All programmes except the SIM-UOL programmes||SIM-UOL programmes|
|March||The Scholarship Award will take effect from the semester starting in the second half of the same year (unless stated otherwise)||The Scholarship Award will take effect from the academic year starting August/ September in the same calendar year as the application period|
|September||The Scholarship Award will take effect from the semester starting in the first half of the next year (unless stated otherwise)||The Scholarship Award will take effect from the academic year starting August/ September in the same calendar year as the application period|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Scholar is required to sit for all tests, assessments and examinations and obtain the Qualification within the minimum period required of study
- Scholar is not allowed to change the Programme at any time
- Scholar shall not take up or register or enrol in any diploma or degree course(s) without the prior written approval of the Sponsor
- Scholar shall not, without the prior written approval of the Sponsor, hold the Scholarship Award concurrently with any other scholarship or tuition grant
- Every scholar is expected to contribute to SIM GE / the community
- Academic performance will be reviewed every semester
- The Scholarship may be withdrawn at any time if, in the opinion of the Sponsor, the scholar’s progress or behaviour is deemed unsatisfactory
- If for whatever reasons the Scholarship is terminated, the scholar shall be further liable to repay SIM GE all of the Sponsorship Award Benefits that have been paid by SIM GE
Please CLICK HERE to download the scholarship application form. The closing date for the application period is Wednesday, 27 Sep, 12.00pm sharp. All applications must reach us by then. Do note that all late submission will not be considered.
Click here to download Frequently Asked Questions
For more information, please email Ms Goh Lili at:
Our mailing address is:
Attn: Goh Lili
Service Quality Department
SIM Global Education
461 Clementi Road
Please drop completed form into;
Box 15: SIM Global Education Bursary & Scholarship Box
SIM Headquarters Blk A, Level 2
461 Clementi Road