- Student Life in SIM GE
- Career Development
- Global Learning
- Student Development
- Student Ambassador Programme
- Learning Support
- Safety & Student Conduct
- Student Care
- Support & Services
The Student Development Department (SDEV) strives towards building a culture of safety for all students participating in co-curricular activities.. We take our role seriously and work to formulate sound policies and ensure that the right processes are in place.
While we have a duty of care for all students participating in our suite of SDEV events and activities, safety is still the responsibility of everyone.
- Recommended Safe Practices
- PAR-Q - to be emailed to all participants before event day and administered at the beginning of the event
- Conduct a risk assessment and submit the completed Risk Assessment Form to your respective Club/Council Advisor.
- Haze Advisory
- Monitoring Lightning Risk - NEA Lightning App Android | Apple
- Monitoring Lightning Risk - Portable Lightning Detector – coming soon
- Monitoring Air Quality (PSI) - NEA Website
The SDEV Satellite Phone is available for loan to support trips to places where there is no cell phone reception.
Responding to Emergency
- Download the Immediate Action Plan
- a predefined Evacuation procedure is to be prepared before the event if there is no cell phone coverage at the venue or the venue has no direct access by ambulance/emergency services.
- Submit an incident report
- Download Incident Report Form
- Online Safety Feedback and Incident Report
- Provide the injured a copy of the Medical Insurance Form
Other Downloads & Online Forms