- Student Life in SIM GE
- Career Development
- Global Learning
- Student Development
- Student Representative Programme
- Learning Support
- Safety & Student Conduct
- Student Care
- Support & Services
Life in SIM GE is exciting and fulfilling as you participate in the academic and co-curricular programmes and interact with people from different nationalities and cultures.
At some point, you may face problems (better seen as challenges) in the course of managing your studies, interacting with friends or in adjusting to a new environment. The good news is that there are always solutions to problems and people who care.
You do not have to go through tough times on your own. Seeking help or support is a wise move.
When do you need help? When you are:
- Sad, withdrawn and not interested in the things you used to enjoy
- Worried and anxious almost all the time
- Critical of yourself and the way you look
- Eating and sleeping much more, or much less, than in the past
- Angry and aggressive
- Confused and acting in unfamiliar ways
- Avoiding school, work or social outings
- Harming yourself or putting yourself in risky situations
Who can help?
- Someone you trust such as your family members or friends
- SIM Peer Mentor
- SIM GE Counsellor or external agencies
- Doctor or psychiatrist
To fix an appointment with the SIM GE counsellor, please contact Ms Sophie Wong at:
Tel: +65 6248 0115
Operating hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm.
The Student Wellness Centre is closed on weekends and public holidays.