- Admin Matters
- How to Apply
- Admission Criteria
- Living & Studying in Singapore
- Orientation & Matriculation
Singapore is one of the best places to get world-class education, not just from its own local universities, but from universities in the US, the UK, Australia and Europe, says Dr Lee Kwok Cheong, CEO of the Singapore Institute of Management Global Education.
SIM GE itself offers such tertiary courses in Singapore through partnership with a dozen top institutions worldwide.
Known as transnational education (TNE), this offshore arrangement offers many benefits to students from neighbouring countries:
- The students do not need to go to the West but stop midway in Singapore to get the same quality course of instruction at much reduced school fees.
- Second, the students graduate with degrees that are no different from those awarded in the home countries. Their degrees bear the same recognition among employers as those obtained directly at the university’s home campus.
- Third, Singapore offers a safe and comfortable environment. Students can concentrate on their studies, and not be distracted or disturbed by other issues.