Discover SIM GE
The awards and accreditations are a testament of SIM GE’s vision and efforts to be the centre of excellence in education, management development and lifelong learning.
SIM Global Education Voted a Preferred Private Education Institute
SIM Global Education has been voted by course-seekers as one of their preferred private education institutes for furthering their education in the JobsCentral Learning Survey 2015 covering 2,932 respondents.
SIM Global Education was ranked as one of the top most preferred private education institutes for the following courses:
- Accounting (Bachelor’s degree)
- Architecture including Building, Construction, Real Estate (Bachelor’s degree)
- Arts and Social Sciences including Psychology, Government Policy, International Relations, Language, Literature (Diploma/Advanced Diploma, Bachelor’s degree)
- Business including Management, Marketing, Communication and Media, Entrepreneurship, Finance and Investment, Human Resources, Logistics, Project Management and Sales (Diploma/Advanced Diploma, Bachelor’s and Postgraduate degree)
- Design (Bachelor’s degree)
- Engineering (Postgraduate degree)
- IT including Computer Science (Diploma/Advanced Diploma, Bachelor’s and Postgraduate degree)
Since the launch of the survey in 2009, SIM Global Education has ranked in the top 3 every year till 2013.*
*JobsCentral Learning Survey ceased the practice of ranking top private education institutes in 2014.
People's Choice TOP 3 Best Private Institute
For the eighth year running, SIM GE has been voted Top 3 best private institute by AsiaOne readers at the AsiaOne People’s Choice Awards 2016.
Winners are based on close to 200,000 votes cast by the public over a three-month voting period.
SIM GE was inducted into the Hall of Fame at AsiaOne People's Choice Awards 2013. The Hall of Fame honour is bestowed on winners who have been voted Number 1 in the AsiaOne People's Choice Awards five times.
SIM was awarded the Edutrust certification by the Council for Private Education in May 2010. From 03 October 2016, the Council for Private Education became part of a new statutory board - SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG). Under the new structure, the SSG Board appointed the Committee for Private Education (CPE) to carry out its functions and powers relating to private education under the Private Education Act. We were also among the first private educational institutions to be registered under the council's mandatory Enhanced Registration Framework.
Read more about the Edutrust – Private Education Act here.