To be the Centre of Leadership and Management Excellence; and the Embodiment of Lifelong Learning.
- Spearhead management thought leadership
- Be the preferred strategic partner of corporations in maximising return on human capital
- Be the choice provider of continuing education to individuals
- Transform SIM into a regional brand
- To open doors in life through educational opportunities.
- To support SIM Group’s social mission.
Our Core Values
- Trust and Respect for the Individual
- Open and Timely Communication
- Performance Excellence
- Spirit of Innovative Adventure
An open culture where staff trust and respect one another; embrace change and seek ways to innovate; and learn and work together as a team.
To our Members
We care for our members, recognise their importance, and strive to raise the prestige of their membership.
To our Customers
We value our customers and commit ourselves to actively improve our services and products.
To our Employees
We care for our people by creating a conducive work environment, helping them balance family and work commitments, recognising their contributions, and developing them to their full potential.
To our Community
We honour our social obligations and pledge to be a good corporate citizen by always acting professionally and ethically in all matters.
Our Quality Policy
We are dedicated to continuously improve our services and to consistently exceed the expectations of our customers.