Being a GE alumni
Being part of our alumni family provides you with a range of benefits. These include:
- subscription to Horizon, our quarterly alumni e-newsletter
- use of SIM facilities at SIM HQ building (at Clementi Road) and SIM Management House (at Namly Avenue)
- preferential access to SIM Membership activities and SIM Professional Development courses
- invites to annual Homecoming dinners, Overseas Alumni Chapter events, Graduation ceremonies, Open House and Student Life events
- SIM HQ Venue Rental Discount*
* SIM reserve the rights to change the rates and terms and conditions of rental without prior notice. For venue rental, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiry and assistance.
GE Alumni Card
Starting from April 2014, all alumni will receive a complimentary and personalised GE Alumni card.
How can I get the GE Alumni card?
- At Graduation: Graduates who attended the graduation ceremony will receive the GE Alumni card when collecting the certificate. You will also receive a SIM GE lapel pin from the Alumni Office.
- Homecoming and Overseas Alumni Chapters: Alumni who have not gotten the card will receive it when attending our alumni events such as Homecoming and Overseas Alumni Chapter
- Submit a request via email@example.com with the following information:
- NRIC / Identification number
- Awarding University/Institution
- Programme Title
- Year of graduation
- Contact number
- Mailing address
- Please allow 3 working days for us to prepare your card for mailing out to you