Being a SIM alumni
Being part of our alumni family provides you with the following:
- personalised SIM Global Education Alumni membership card
- free online subscription to monthly eDM updates and Horizon, our quarterly alumni e-newsletter
- special invites to CEO Dialogue, Homecoming reunions, Overseas Alumni Chapter events, Graduation ceremonies, Student Life activities
- exclusive access to customised career transition programmes by Career Development Office
- discounted rates to membership activities and executive courses by SIM Professional Development
- complimentary use of meeting facilities^ at SIM HQ building (at Clementi Road) and SIM Management House (at Namly Avenue)
- SIM HQ venues rental discount* for class reunions, wedding shoots, corporate functions
^ Subject to availability of meeting facilities during off-peak periods only. For details, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* SIM reserve the rights to change the rates and terms and conditions of rental without prior notice. For details, please email to email@example.com.
GE Alumni Card
Starting from April 2014, all alumni will receive a complimentary and personalised GE Alumni card.
How can I get the GE Alumni card?
- At Graduation: Graduates who attended the graduation ceremony will receive the GE Alumni card when collecting the certificate. You will also receive a SIM GE lapel pin from the Alumni Office.
- Homecoming and Overseas Alumni Chapters: Alumni who have not gotten the card will receive it when attending our alumni events such as Homecoming and Overseas Alumni Chapter
- Submit a request via firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- NRIC / Identification number
- Awarding University/Institution
- Programme Title
- Year of graduation
- Contact number
- Mailing address
- Please allow 3 working days for us to prepare your card for mailing out to you