Applicants can apply online for University of London, RMIT University, University of Wollongong and SIM Diploma in Management Studies programmes.
For other programmes, please download a copy of the application form from SIM GE’s website.
Before the application closing date, you must:
- Have attained the minimum qualification required for the programme, and
- Submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Certified true copies of all qualifications and supporting documents including results transcripts. Please bring along the original documents for verification at SIM’s Student Recruitment Office, Level 2.
- One coloured passport-size photograph with white background
- Certified copy of identification
- One copy of NRIC for Singaporeans and Singapore PR or
- Birth Certificate, Passport and an appropriate Pass indicating the FIN number (if available) for international applicants.
- For an international applicant, you must include the Student’s Pass application form. Your Student’s Pass application is subjected to the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority’s approval.
All applications must be addressed to:
Singapore Institute of Management Pte Ltd
461 Clementi Road
All documents (notarised and English translated) submitted to SIM will NOT be returned. Photocopies of the documents (notarised and translated to English) are to be prepared before submission to SIM.
Application Fees and payment
An application fee is payable for each application form that is submitted. This fee (inclusive of 7% GST) is non-refundable and non-transferable. The fee will be refunded fully only if the intake does not commence.
Hard copy application
Online application is available for selected programmes only.
*This does not include all fees related to Student's Pass application
Application fees can be paid at the Payment Counters located at Student Recruitment & Payment Office at SIM HQ or via cheques/bank drafts. Cheques and bank drafts should be crossed and made payable to “Singapore Institute of Management Pte Ltd” with your name, personal identification or passport number and programme title indicated on the back of the cheque. Post-dated cheques will not be accepted.
All applicants will be informed of their application outcome in writing at least one month before course commencement. Verbal offers of admission will not be made nor accepted. The Admissions Committee selects students for admission into the programme based on individual merits. Possession of one or more of the qualifications listed does not guarantee automatic entry to the programme.
SIM and its university partners reserve the right to withdraw an offer of admission and cancel the enrolment of any person where such an offer has been made on the basis of incomplete or inaccurate information supplied by the applicant or a certifying authority.
To confirm the acceptance of offer, the successful applicant will have to comply with the following steps before the stated deadline:
- Submit a copy of the completed and signed Form 12 in accordance with the Private Education Act
- Submit a copy of the completed and signed PEI-student contract
- Submit all other required documents to SIM
- Make payment to SIM