- Admin Matters
- How to Apply
- Admission Criteria
- International Applicants
- Living & Studying in Singapore
- Orientation & Matriculation
- It does not commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date;
- It terminates the Course before the Course Commencement Date;
- It does not complete the Course by the Course Completion Date;
- It terminates the Course before the Course Completion Date;
- It has not ensured that the student meets the course entry or matriculation requirement as stated in Schedule A of the PEI-Student Contract within any stipulated timeline set by CPE; or
- The Student’s Pass application (exclude renewal of student’s pass) is rejected by Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
|Percentage of aggregate amount of the course fees and where applicable, the miscellaneous fees paid||If student’s fully completed request for withdrawal is received:|
|95% refund||More than 14 days before the course commencement date|
|75% refund||Within 14 days before the course commencement date OR within 7 days after the course commencement date|
|No refund||More than 7 days after the course commencement date|
- Application fee for courses is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Requests for refunds arising from withdrawal and change of programme must be accompanied with an original fully completed hardcopy Student Request Form (downloadable from the SIM GE website) and supported with relevant documentary proof, where applicable.
- Refunds (if any) will be processed within 7 working days upon:
Students are to put up their request for change of programme (transfer)/withdrawal via the appropriate forms/platforms. SIM PL will acknowledge the students’ requests in 3 working days and advise students on the final outcome within a reasonable time frame (not more than 4 weeks).
- Approval for change of programme will be granted on a case-by-case basis and subject to each individual meeting the course admission requirements.
- A transfer fee may be applicable for some programmes.
- A fresh PEI-Student Contract shall be executed between the Student and SIM PL when the change of programme request has been approved.
- Students are deemed to have withdrawn from the original programme when the application for change of programme is approved; the refund percentage as indicated in the refund table shall apply.
- International students who wish to change to another programme offered by SIM PL will need to submit their Student’s Pass application to Immigration and Checkpoints Authority of Singapore (ICA) for approval.
- Transferring to another institution is deemed as a withdrawal from SIM PL. As such, for international students who transfer to another institution, their International Student’s Pass will be cancelled. These students will have to submit photocopies of their Passport and International Student’s Pass at the Student Services Centre (SIM HQ, Blk B) within 3 working days of the transfer. Attendance record and other relevant documentation to facilitate the transfer will be provided upon request.