Discover SIM GE
One of Australia's original educational institutions founded in 1887, RMIT University now has 83,000 students, including more than 12,000 at postgraduate level.
- 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education
- 13th highest ranked university in Australia and 252nd in the world. (2016 - 17 World University Rankings)
- 8th in Australia for employer reputation and 109th in the world
- 16th in the world among universities less than 50 years old (2016 - 17 QS Top 50 Under 50 index)
- 16th in the world for Art and Design and the highest ranked in Australia*
- 36th in the world for Architecture and Built Environment and the fourth highest in Australia*
- Among the world’s top 100 universities in Engineering (Civil and Structural, Electrical and Electronic, and Mechanical, Aeronautical and Manufacturing), Accounting and Finance, and Business and Management Studies*
- Among the world's top 150 universities in Computer Science and Information Systems; Education; Geography; and Communication and Media Studies*
*2016 QS World University Rankings by Subject.
RMIT has been in partnership with SIM since 1987, with over 30,000 SIM-RMIT graduates.
RMIT’s Bachelor programmes at SIM GE include Communication, Business & Management studies, and speciality programmes.
Professor Andrew MacIntyre
Deputy Vice-Chancellor Global Development
- Student Exchange programmes at the RMIT Melbourne campus
- Student Exchange programmes with RMIT's partners in Asia, US and Europe
- Opportunity to participate in annual job fairs, career talks, resume-writing courses and internships to groom work-ready graduates
"2015 marks 28 years of partnership with RMIT in our pursuit of delivering quality education. More than 3,000 SIM-RMIT graduates will be joining the workforce this year. SIM GE's holistic education framework, backed by RMIT's strong academic standing, has prepared them well for the future. I have every confidence that they will do well in their careers and wish them all the best."
Dr Lee Kwok Cheong
More than 3,000 SIM-RMIT University students graduated in August 2015 from the various Business, Finance, Management, Communication, Marketing, Construction and niche programmes delivered at the SIM campus.
Several awards were presented for outstanding performance and academic excellence. Among the toppers are (from left), Bachelor of Business (Management) Chan Ke Yuan and Nur Ezzah